- Coaching services include race prep and life coaching consultations via Skype, training plans and online coaching for endurance athletes and busy business people, personal and group training at the Hillseeker Training Center in Switzerland, Flow State® Runner and Pose Method® Efficient Running Technique courses and remote running technique video analysis.
- Lots of great coaching guidance for free on the Hillseeker® Podcast.
- With our training grounds as the Swiss Alps, we have firsthand experience coaching athletes to perform in races and adventures in mountainous terrain. This is our passion.
- Our Personal Coaching service with Jeff Grant has an opening for 1 new person starting in Q1 2017.
- Jeff Grant is also available at select times for event prep and training consultation, life coaching and motivational calls. Please see details below.
1. Coaching Calls with Jeff Grant (Phone or Skype)
- 20-minute call: suitable for one of the following: introductions, motivational boost, discussing background & goals, video analysis of running technique or covering a very brief Q&A on equipment, high level programming and event selection.
- 40-minute call: offers time for two of the above topics, more detailed Q&A, a brief review of prior training and racing experiences or an intro discussion on training approaches to increase confidence and mental performance in training and racing.
- 60-minute call: adds time for more Q&A, reviewing and refining training plans, discussing nutrition, sleep and recovery, race and event strategy, life coaching kick-off sessions, or an intro to key technique topics in running and endurance sport racing.
Each call includes a follow-up email with notes and recommendations. Availability is viewable here. Payment is required in advance to confirm your appointment. You may pay via PayPal/Credit Card or via bank transfer (bank details here). Following payment, please book your appointment here. Please indicate the desired topic(s) in the comments field.
Please email any materials you'd like Jeff to have access to during the call to email@example.com with the call date/time in the subject.
2. Global Virtual Coaching (Online)
A special focus of our coaching efforts is to provide a high quality coaching experience to a limited number of clients located anywhere in the world. We look for enthusiastic athletes to work with -- a positive attitude is the key ingredient for a great fit. Below are the services we offer for online coaching:
- High Level Training Plan leading to a target event, including base, build, taper and recovery.
- Detailed Training Plan including daily workouts in target sport(s), plus core and supplemental strength, conditioning and flexibility work.
- Detailed Training Plan will be customized to fit individual needs, travel schedule, training location and equipment, injuries and recovery needs, etc.
- Feedback on workouts and race prep, motivational messages and support, etc.
- Includes 1 remote video analysis of running technique every 3 months
Phone and email coaching time:
- Total of 30 minutes of Skype / FaceTime / Phone sessions every 3 months
- Q&A Support via email, Speakpipe and Training Peaks comments as required
Pricing: 600 CHF / month for single sport athletes, 750 CHF / month for multi-sport athletes
- 3 month minimum with first 3 months + 250 CHF start-up fee due when starting
- Add-on option: Discounted in-person training and coaching sessions at the Hillseeker Training Center in Switzerland: 185 CHF / hour
- Add-on option: Discounted additional Skype/Phone support: 50 CHF / 20min
Directly from Coach Jeff Grant:
"I wake up each day excited to help my clients and athletes improve themselves and get more out of life! I'm passionate about fitness and endurance sports, both in getting out there myself and in helping others reach their goals. I've experienced the joys, fulfillment and lessons learned of 20+ years of endurance sport in finishing five Ironmans, including Ironman Hawaii and the Inferno in Switzerland's Berner Oberland. I've also had the thrill of finishing two of the toughest ultra marathons in the world, the week-long Marathon des Sables in Morocco and the 166KM Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc. Endurance sport and fitness are cornerstones in my life and have made a huge difference in my fulfilment, health and enjoyment. My aim in coaching is to open the same doors for others."
3. Personal & Group Training & Efficient Running (Pose Method) Clinics: Switzerland
If you are located in or near Zurich or planning to visit Switzerland, please contact us for personal training, Flow State Runner® and Pose Method® Running Technique courses, guided trail runs in the Alps, or opportunities for clinics, talks, and special courses. Please see the Hillseeker Training Center page for more information on our training center.
Our coaching approach
- Targeted and very much customized to our client's goals and desires.
- Passionate, adventurous and fun. We introduce a lot of variety into the training program and strive to give our clients workouts that not only are what is needed to reach their fitness goals, but that are fun to look forward to and do.
- Feedback-driven. We've got multiple channels to receive and share feedback and we'll help/adjust accordingly.
Bank Details for payments in Switzerland and those with International Payments capability:
Post Finance, Account 85-37072-2, IBAN CH8109000000850370722. BIC: POFICHBEXXX. Company Name: Hillseeker Fitness GmbH. Address: Mülibachstrasse 45, 8805 Richterswil.
For Credit Card Payments and anyone wishing to use Paypal, please use the button below.