Remote Coaching Sessions and Calls
I’m available for coaching sessions via Zoom on a variety of topics, from life coaching to immediate stress-relieving spot drills.
2-hour deep coaching session: 2,500 CHF (or USD equivalent)
This is a good duration for an initial deep coaching experience, an extensive Q&A on goal-setting or event preparation, or an inspirational boost to help you work through a challenge. This is your session, with 100% focus on your situation and needs. We can use this time in a variety of ways to best support you. During the easy online booking process, you will have an opportunity to share insights on your needs and desires for our session. This will help us both prepare to make this time together as powerful and supportive as possible for you. You will receive a a written transcript of our talk after the session.
Ways my clients have used these sessions in the past:
- Uncover insights: have their thinking challenged and mind mined for new paradigms and insights
- Have their stories, challenges and needs drawn out in a manner that helps us/them begin to chart a path forward to address desired changes
- Experience calming drills when feeling overloaded or preparing to make a decision (breathing, meditation, yoga and other mind training work)
- Receive inspiration and actions to support their energy and mindset in a time of stress and uncertainty
- Engage in initial career change discussions, including those looking to transition into building their own coaching practice and looking for some mentoring guidance
- Receive input and advice on pursuing physical and mindset/adversity challenges, such as endurance events, military-inspired crucibles and other adventure projects
A two-hour session also offers you an opportunity to experience what it is like for us to work together in a longer-term, more intensive coaching program.
A 15min introduction chat is free.
This booking is available for short introductions, Q&A on my services and other brief chats. There is no fee and anyone may book without contacting me first. I look forward to speaking with you!